Wednesday, October 26, 2011

im concealing things that im longing to say.. huh.


peeps. I - would like a hard slap in the face everyday ( NO! ).. 

assalamualaikum everyonee ! 

since it's already against the clock, i won't dare to play around anymore. 
time costs like hell , like an arm and a leg ! so this is not gonna be any mumbo jumbo..

my trial result was not that FUYYO, and im not trying to beat a dead horse obviously .
 what im going to say is that, people, pleaseee... Bend over backwards.
do anything to help and courage me at the moment. ( IRELYNEEDTHAT)
do any pep talk will be okay..

Pray for me and I love you like, seriously.
text me " break a leg" , of coz thanks for that kind of comfort :)
call to crack someone up, LIKE THANK YOU squared squared !!!
bring up about plkn , memang im gonna kick your ass la kan.
talk about DSLR , i will get excited at no time.
treat me and i'll cry. ( Tipu )
make a trouble,.. well well well , Excuse my French.

sila teleng . spm ? oma, takut !!
but
keep your chin up .
believe in allah and accept.

teleng lagi. uhh .. kenape blogger jd bgini ?? =='


Berusaha, Tawakal, Doa.
Last but not the least, Let's go for broke ! ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment